You are here: Home News
To prepare students with the knowledge, skills, values, and vision for success in a changing world.
1. Learning is a shared responsibility involving students, staff, parents, and community.
2. Students will be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support learning styles and abilities.
3. Schools share in the resonsibility to teach productive behavior.
4. Every individual is responsible for his/her actions.
5. Every individual has value and should be treated with dignity and respect.
6. Learning is enhanced by positive relationships, mutual respect, and trust.
7. A safe and comfortable environment promotes student learning.
8. The use of technology in the classroom enhances student learning.
9. Education requires an integrated curriculum designed to teach real life skills.
10. Students need a variety of opportuntiies to apply learning in meaningful contexts.
11. Educational programs should reflect high standards and expectations.